The ENREM Master Program is the first postgraduate course that was established within the framework of the anchor country strategy of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Mexican National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT).
Scholarships are provided by:
- The number of DAAD (full) and CONACYT (partial) scholarships is limited.
- Acceptance to the master's program does not guarantee a scholarship.
- The nomination for a scholarship will be evaluated according to to the requested documents for application and have fulfilled the application requirements of the Master ENREM.
- Scholarship considerations will be evaluated according to specific requirements of the each Scholarship donors, especially for the DAAD scholarship.
- There is no additional application required to apply for the scholarships.
- The Scholarship donor agency should be sent you the information about the procedure and deadline for the registration of the scholarship.
Scholarship only for mexican and international professionals.
CONACYT will cover ONLY living expenses. All registration fees have to be paid by the students from the scholarship.
All other costs associated with the study, such as flight to San Luis Potosí, to Cologne, to the Master Thesis and defense, as well as health insurance for the second year will be the student's responsibility.
Living expenses for non-German scholarship holders:
- Regular Monthly scholarship (beca normal) included Mexican public health insurance for the period of study (maximum 24 months).
Living expenses for German scholarship holders:
- Regular monthly scholarship (beca normal) included Mexican public health insurance for the first two semesters in Mexico.
- During the 3rd semester in Germany they do not receive scholarship
- For the 4th semester, they can be reactivated the regular monthly scholarship CONACYT, if they to carry out the field research in Mexico or Latin America, and write the master's thesis in Mexico and defense.
Scholarship holders will receive the scholarship contract from CONACYT after to arrive in San Luis Potosí.
For more information about the CONACYT scholarship please contact the coordination team of the PMPCA in Mexico.
Scholarship only for international professionals of DAC-List countries (List of eligible countries)
DAAD will cover living expenses, travel allowance and health insurance for the 2 years. All registration fees have to be paid by the students from the scholarship.
- Regular Monthly scholarship
- Mexican and German health insurance for the period of study (maximum 24 months).
- Travel allowance for the flight to Mexico, to Cologne, to the Master Thesis defence and back to the home country (depend of DAAD decisions)
Scholarship holders will receive the scholarship contract from DAAD before you arrive in San Luis Potosí.
For more information about the scholarship, insurance and subsidies from DAAD as well the procedure and deadline, please contact the ENREM coordination of ITT.