Update for 2023!
In order to apply for the master program the applicants should at least fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree related to environmental management: natural sciences, engineering sciences, geography, agricultural or social sciences
- A relation to natural resources management, environmental management or sustainable development, either by previous studies (minimum 15 ECTS) or relevant practical work experience related to environmental and sustainability topics
Minimum grade of 8.0 based on the Mexican grading system or equivalent (according to the Mexican System with 10,0 the best grade and 6,0 the minimum passing grade)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS academic 6 or Cambridge First (FCE) certificate)
- Proof of Spanish language proficiency (applies to applicants from nationalities that do not have Spanish as their mother language)
- Letter of motivation explaining why you would like to study the master program (1 page)
- Research idea related to the master program and according to areas of PMPCA andITT (2 pages)
- Two Recommendation letters (academic and professional)
- Basic knowledge of German language is an advantage for Mexican and Latin American applicants
- Highly motivated to learn in a multicultural environment
Update for 2023!
Other specific requirements for DAAD-Scholarship:
To apply for a DAAD-EPOS scholarship the candidates should fulfill the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the master’s program:
- DAAD Scholarship only for international professionals of DAC-List countries (List of eligible countries)
- Last Academic degree not older than 6 years
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience after the bachelor’s degree, to be proofed
- Proof of current work situation at the time of application
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and are expected to take on social responsibility, initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- It is necessary to submit a copy of the original documents required and a copy of the sworn translation made by a sworn translator, if the original is not in German or English.
- Important: Read all information provided by the DAAD here thoroughly.
If you fulfill the requirements above, please review the REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION for more detailed information.