Registering for your studies

Students will be registered at both universities as active students and will be required to fulfill all the requirements and formalities from both universities, including, but not limited to: study fees, required documents (in German or English for CUAS and Spanish for UASLP), scholarship status reports, among others formalities.

To get the master title for both universities you have to enroll in each University after arrival to San Luis Potosí. The respective German and Mexican course coordination team will support students with the inscription process and payment of the semester fees.

* Please review the required documents  for the enrollment in each university UASLP and TH Köln.